Greenlee School of Journalism and Communication Internship Scholarships
Students wishing to be considered for Greenlee School of Journalism and Communication Internship Scholarships but apply to this opportunity. Recipients must have a primary major of Advertising, Journalism and Mass Communication, or Public Relations and be enrolled in a 499A course.
- Supplemental Questions
- Students wishing to be considered for an internship scholarship from the Greenlee School of Journalism and Communication, must be registered for JL MC - P R - ADVRT 499A during their internship. Are you registered for this course?
- Expected start date of the internship:
- Expected end date of the internship:
- Company/Organization where you will be completing your internship:
- Your job title:
- City, State, Country where you will be located during the internship:
- If you will be paid for your work as an intern, please give the pay rate and indicate if the rate is hourly, weekly, monthly, or other. If it is unpaid, please indicate that.
- Please provide a budget of your estimated expenses while in the city of your internship, including rent, transportation from Ames (if applicable) and other expenses.
- Please list any student or media organizations you are involved with and in what capacity you are involved. This includes all official Iowa State clubs and organizations.
- In 300-400 words, please describe the impact you hope this internship will have on your career goals. You will be assessed on both content and quality of writing.
- If you have an online portfolio, please include the link below.
- I understand that official notification of scholarship awards will be sent to student ISU emails and if I receive an award, I must respond within 10 days by providing an appropriate thank you letter for the donor or this award will be forfeited. If I do not register for a 499 course or become otherwise unqualified for failure to meet the criteria, this scholarship will be revoked. If I am selected to receive a scholarship, I agree to send photos, a blog, or short essay about my experience to be shared on the Greenlee School website.
Changes to major or class schedule should be discussed with an academic advisor. Iowa State University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, marital status, disability or status as a U.S. veteran.
- Show 7 more