Department of Music and Theatre - Theatre/Performing Arts - Incoming Freshmen
Incoming Freshmen students wishing to be considered for theatre/performing arts scholarships from the Department of Music and Theatre should apply to this opportunity.
- Supplemental Questions
- Theatre and Performing Arts Scholarships for incoming freshmen are only available for students planning to major in Performing Arts.
The deadline to apply is December 2, 2019. Please visit this site to learn about Theatre and Performing Arts scholarship opportunities: https://www.music.iastate.edu/theatre-and-performing-arts-scholarship-information-incoming-students
What is your area of interest in theatre/performing arts?
- If other, please specify.
- In a 500 word essay, describe how you plan to use theatre/performing arts in your future life and career.
- Upload a copy of your performing arts resume.
- If you plan to enroll at ISU and want to major in theatre/performing arts, please describe why.
- Provide the name and email address of a teacher or faculty member who will be contacted to provide a recommendation regarding your abilities in your chosen field of theatre and performing arts. Please speak to your reference prior to listing them here.
You must sign up for an audition/interview time by the application deadline by calling the ISU Theatre Department at 515-294-2624.
- Second Reference:
Provide the name and email address of a teacher or faculty member who can provide a recommendation regarding your abilities in your chosen field of theatre and performing arts.
You must sign up for an audition time by calling the ISU Theatre Department at 515-294-2624.
- Show 2 more