Department of World Languages and Cultures Scholarships
Scholarships for students with a major or minor in the Department of World Languages and Cultures.
- Supplemental Questions
- The application deadline for scholarships from the Department of World Languages and Cultures is March 2, 2020. For more information on WLC department scholarships, visit this site https://language.iastate.edu/scholarships/
What is your major, minor and/or program in WLC? (Select all that apply to you.)
- Please describe your aspirations in your major field of study.
- What foreign language activities do you participate in on campus? Elaborate on the level and frequency of your participation and your responsibilities.
- If you are a first generation college student, describe your experience, including challenges and benefits.
- If you hometown has a population of less than 10,000 what activities did you participate in that suggest a rural background?
- Have you completed at least one year of German at ISU?
- If you plan to study abroad, in which semester?
- If you plan to study abroad within the next year, indicate which semester and program and briefly describe the experience in which you are planning to participate, your reasons for participating and how it relates to your major or career goals.
- If you are studying abroad within the next year, upload a screenshot showing your program and scholarship status in ISUAbroad or other proof of your program.
- Upload a copy of your degree audit or unofficial transcript.
- Provide the name and email address of an instructor or faculty member who can write a reference regarding your ability and commitment to study in your chosen area of study. Please speak to your reference about this request.
- Show 6 more