John and Phyllis Sunins Scholarship in Veterinary Medicine
1. Recipients shall be enrolled in the College of Veterinary Medicine.
2. Recipients shall have verified financial need, as documented by the University Office of Student Financial Aid.
3. Recipients shall have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.8 on a 4.0 scale.
4. Recipients shall be Iowa residents as permitted by Federal and State law and University policy.
5. Preference shall be given to students who are preparing to be companion animal veterinarians as determined by the administering authority.
This award shall be made available to students of VM3 or VM4 class standing.