Childcare Assistance Program - Undergraduate (CAP-U)
The CAP-U scholarship provides eligible student parents up to $750 per semester to assist with the cost of child care tuition fees. CAP-U is administered by the office of Child Care & Family Services and funded by the Office of Student Financial Aid.
- Supplemental Questions
- The Child Care & Family Services Office will use information from the import data and the general application as well as the questions below to assist in the scholarship selection process.
Would you like to be considered for scholarships administered by the Child Care & Family Services Office?
- Identifying Information
Name of Spouse/Partner:
- Is your spouse/partner also the biological parent of your child?
- Does your spouse/partner live with you?
- Is your spouse/partner a student?
- Student Academic Information
Are you enrolled in a practicum/internship related to your degree/studies?
- If you answered yes to the above question, include the number of hours.
- If other, please describe.
- Family Information
How many adults are in the household?
- How many adults in the household are enrolled in post-secondary education?
- Provide the names and ages of all children under the age of 18 who reside with you in your home.
- What is the name of the child for which you are requesting a scholarship? One child only.
- What is the birth date of that child?
- Do you use a paid child care provider to fulfill your academic responsibilities?
- What is the name of your child's child care provider(s)?
- What semesters are you asking for childcare assistance? (check all that apply)
Scholarships are not awarded for the summer terms.
- Student Statement of Resources
Fill in the total amount of funds and/or resources available to you. If a line doesn't apply to you, enter 0.
Annual household gross income or current annual salary/wages, if this is a different amount (include spouse's salary):
- Annual value of other monetary receipts (child support, alimony, state or government subsidies, DHS Child Care Assistance, dividends, Social Security, Worker's Comp or similar benefits, etc.):
- Annual monetary values of gifts or payments made by others on your behalf (for tuition, food, rent, utilities, child care, etc.):
- Balance in savings account(s):
- Provide any other resources of financial support not listed above. Please specify resources and amount.
All applicants must complete this section.
Please include any information you would like the CAP team to consider when reviewing your applicaiton (e.g. financial need, the impact a CAP scholarship would have on your education, and/or other extenuating circumstances.)
- Confirmation of Information
I confirm that the above information is accurate and complete. I understand that verification regarding the above information can be requested at any time. I further authorize the ISU Office of Student Financial Aid to release to the office of ISU Child Care & Family Services additional information concerning my financial and/or academic records as needed to complete the application process. If i knowingly have provided inaccurate, incomplete, or false information. I understand that I may lose my child care funding and/or be responsible for reimbursing the CCAMPIS program.
- Today's Date
- Show 19 more