Child Care Access Means Parents in School (CCAMPIS)
The CCAMPIS Grant helps eligible student parents access high quality campus child care by paying up to 75% of monthly child care tuition fees. CCAMPIS is administered by the office of Child Care & Family Services.
- Supplemental Questions
- The Child Care & Family Services Office will use information from the import data and the general application as well as the questions below to assist in the scholarship selection process.
Would you like to be considered for scholarships administered by the Child Care & Family Services Office?
- Section I
Member of the military (select all that apply):
- What is your total family size? (Include all adults and children who reside in the home.)
- Name of Spouse/Partner:
- Is your spouse/partner also the biological parent of your child?
- Does your spouse/partner live with you?
- Is your spouse/partner a student?
- Section II
For the current academic year, how much grant aid are you receiving?
- For the current academic year, how much scholarship aid are you receiving?
- For the current academic year, how much loan aid are you receiving?
- Section III
Please provide the name of the child you would like to be supported by a CCAMPIS Grant:
- Child's gender:
- Child's date of birth:
- Additional children may be eligible for a CCAMPIS Grant if funding is available.
Please provide the names and birth dates of additional children residing in your home that receive child care services:
- Who is your current child care provider?
- If you answered "other" to the previous question, please provide the name of your child care provider.
- How long has your child(ren) been enrolled in their current program?
- How much do you pay for child care per month?
- Have you applied to receive Child Care Assistance from the Iowa Department of Human Services?
- Have you been approved to receive Child Care Assistance from the Iowa Department of Human Services?
- Section IV
Are you currently employed?
- Name of your current employer:
- How many hours per week do you typically work?
- What is your annual gross income from work?
- How much child support do you receive per month?
- How much Supplemental Security Income (SSI) do you receive per month?
- How much unemployment do you receive per month?
- What amount of funding do you expect to receive from relatives, parents or friends?
- Provide the amount of any other additional income you plan to receive that was not listed above.
- What is the current balance in your savings account(s)?
- If you are married and/or living with the biological parent of your child, you must provide income information for that individual. This individual is referred to as "spouse/partner" in the questions below.
Is your spouse/partner currently employed?
- Name of spouse/partner's current employer:
- How many hours per week does your spouse/partner typically work?
- What is your spouse/partner's annual gross income from work?
- How much child support does your spouse/partner receive per month?
- How much Supplemental Security Income (SSI) does your spouse/partner receive per month?
- How much unemployment does your spouse/partner receive per month?
- What amount of funding does your spouse/partner expect to receive from relatives, parents or friends?
- Provide any other additional income your spouse/partner plans to receive that was not listed above.
- What is the current balance in your spouse/partner's savings account(s)?
- What services do you currently receive? Select all that apply.
- If you selected "other governmental funding" in the previous question, please specify the funding.
- Section V - International Students ONLY
International students must complete this section. You must submit a copy of your Form I-20, including your spouse's Form I-20, if applicable.
If your spouse/partner is living with you, does his/her immigration status allow them to work in the U.S.?
- How much do you expect to receive from sponsors per month?
- Please specify any other additional money, assistance or property your family has in another country. Specify resource and amount.
- In which country are these resources held?
- Section VI - Required Documentation
All applicants must submit the following documents with each application. Only complete applications will be processed.
- Copy of your most recent income tax return. Please black out all social security numbers
- If you are not submitting an income tax return, please indicate why:
- If you've been approved to receive Child Care Assistance from the Iowa Department of Human Services, attach a copy of your Notice of Decision.
- International students ONLY
Copy of your I-20 Form
- International students ONLY
Copy of your spouse's I-20 Form
All applicants must complete this section.
Please include any information you would like Child Care & Family Services to consider when reviewing your application (e.g. financial need, the impact the CCAMPIS Grant Program would have on your education, and/or other extenuating circumstances.)
- Confirmation of Information
I confirm that the above information is accurate and complete. I understand that verification regarding the above information can be requested at any time. I further authorize the ISU Office of Student Financial Aid to release to the office of ISU Child Care & Family Services additional information concerning my financial and/or academic records as needed to complete the application process. If i knowingly have provided inaccurate, incomplete, or false information. I understand that I may lose my child care funding and/or be responsible for reimbursing the CCAMPIS program.
- Today's Date
- Show 50 more