Women's and Gender Studies Student Scholarship Fund
This scholarship is available to Women’s and Gender Studies undergraduate students.
- Supplemental Questions
- The application deadline for this scholarship is March 1, 2021.
Please upload an unofficial copy of your transcript. (Do not use special characters or spaces when naming your document.)
- What is your cumulative GPA in the courses that you have completed for your major?
- What is your overall cumulative GPA?
- Please elaborate on the information provided in the general application regarding your financial need.
(250 word maximum)
- Describe your commitment to and experience in the field of women’s and gender studies.
Why did you choose this major?
What activities and achievements (academic, volunteer, activist, and/or personal) are important to your educational experience?
Finally, how has women’s and gender studies influenced your goals for the future?
(750 word maximum)