Recipients must be majoring in Architecture to be eligible.
- Supplemental Questions
- Submit an essay that clearly communicates why you are passionate about architecture.
- Provide a statement addressing your volunteerism, leadership and service to the public or the profession and how your professional education or skills were utilized.
- Provide an essay addressing goals and accomplishments in relation to departmental service and leadership roles.
- Provide a statement of your goals and accomplishments in relation to AIAS involvement.
- If you are interested in hospital or institutional design, provide a statement citing specific examples demonstrating your interest.
- If you are interested in architectural signage and wayfinding, provide a statement citing specific examples demonstrating your interest.
- Multi-Disciplinary Work
Upload a portfolio with personal examples of multi-disciplinary work.
- Inclusive Design
Provide an essay that explains the relevance of your work to inclusive design. Inclusive design is defined as "design for all people regardless of physical or mental ability or age. Design should not discriminate or disadvantage individuals or groups based on variations in age, size, physical or mental ability, and ethnic or cultural background."
- In addition to the essay above, submit 1-3 images (in a single document) of your work in the area of inclusive design.
- Show 4 more