Department of Mathematics Scholarships
Students wishing to be considered for scholarships from the Department of Mathematics should apply to this opportunity.
- Supplemental Questions
- Application Deadline for Scholarships from the Department of Mathematics is March 2, 2020.
Please indicate all of the mathematics courses you have completed or are currently enrolled in.
- If you are pursuing a program of study in actuarial science, please elaborate on your related coursework and activities.
- If you have worked on an application of mathematics to an area of science, please elaborate.
- Provide the name and email address of a faculty member who will provide a reference regarding your academic ability in mathematics. Please speak with the faculty reference regarding this request.
- Only one faculty reference is required to be considered for scholarships from the Department of Mathematics. However, if you would like to provide a second, you may do so here. Please speak to your reference about this request.