Student Employee of the Year Nomination Form
Supervisors (P & S or Merit) may nominate undergraduate student employees who warrant particular recognition for their performance on the job. The Student Employee of the Year (SEOTY) Recognition Program begins at the institutional level and moves on to the state, regional and, in some cases, national recognition.
In order to be eligible for consideration, the student must have been employed part-time for a minimum of 6 months between 1 June 2019-31 May 2020. Graduate Assistants are ineligible for Student Employee of the Year.
Nominees are not restricted to students employed through the Work Study Program. All undergraduate on campus student employees are eligible for consideration.
Please complete the following form to nominate our student. Nominations will be judged on the 8 NACE Score Competencies (Critical Thinking/Problem Solving, Oral/Written Communications, Teamwork/Collaboration, Digital Technology, Leadership, Professionalism/Work Ethic, Career Management and Global/Intercultural Fluency.)
1. Complete all questions marked with an asterisk (*).
2. Submit only one application per candidate; although each nomination can have up to 3 nominators, please combine your comments.
3. Each individual may only nominate one student for Student Employee of the Year. If there is more than one student from your unit you wish to nominate, please have another staff or faculty member complete the nomination. If you have questions about this, please contact our office at: 515.294.5627.
4. You can edit/submit your nomination up until 11:59 PM on February 5, 2020.
5. Please note: additoinal materials will not be considered.
The information you provide may be shared with the public through press releases, ceremony recognition and other promotional opporunities.